First: New Mexico is my home, I grew up here. I lived in Albuquerque from age 7 through my sophomore year of high school. I don't remember much from before I moved here, and the two years in high school I was going through a lot and don't remember it as the happiest time. I lost my mom my sophomore year of high school, in Albuquerque. For my dad that makes it hard to be here, everything reminds him of her which makes him miss her. It also reminds me of her, though for me it makes me feel closer to her, remembering my mom makes it easier for me. To sum up: Albuquerque is a place full of happy memories for me. This is just like how you might have memories of your childhood home.
1. Albuquerque is a place full of happy memories for me.
2. When I go home my family and I don't waste a moment arguing.
3. New Mexico needs good teachers.
4. Secondary Education as a major is uncommon, UNM offers it.
5. Albuquerque has great weather, unique culture, and diverse people.